Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get yourself a Bluetooth

Right before the handsfree cellphone law went into effect, I did a little shopping at my local Radio Shack and bought myself a Bluetooth. Boy am I glad I did! I LOVE my Bluetooth! If you haven't gotten one yet or if you're looking to purchase a new one I've compiled a list of suggested Bluetooth ear pieces.

Plantronics Voyager 510S Bluetooth® Headset

WindSmart provides wind-noise reduction technology, noise-cancelling microphone, 33-foot range, switch between cell phone and your landline wirelessly
Rating:
Cost: $229.99 with RadioShack, $299.95 on Plantronics website


BlueAnt® Z9 Dual-Mic Bluetooth® Headset with Voice Isolation

This is the one I have. It's tiny but you don't have to shout for the other party to hear you. It has some quick and easy buttons and it has a lot of features. The sound quality is excellent on both ends. It comes with a wire to hook it up to the net for updates. The best part? I can use it for a couple days without having to charge it! NOTE: It differs from their other similar headset. Make sure it's the voice isolation set.
Rating:
Cost: $89.99 with RadioShack


Motorola Wireless Headset H375 for Bluetooth-Enabled Cell Phones

Comfortable fit, button dedicated to on/off, compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled phones, good headset for cost
Rating:
Cost: $44.99 with BestBuy


Jabra - BT2040

You never have to charge it because it runs on AAAA batteries, but many complain that the batteries run out quickly. LOW cost at only 20 bucks.
Rating:
Cost: $19.99 with BestBuy

No comments: