Thanksgiving has almost arrived. This is the time of year when we sit back and reflect on all the things that we are thankful for. What immediately comes to mind?
For most of us it’s things like our family, our home, and our good health. And guess what they have in common? All of these things are what insurance protects!
That’s why it is so important to SAV-ON that our clients have excellent insurance coverage. It’s not just about having an ID card in your car so you don’t get a ticket, or fulfilling your mortgage company’s minimum loan requirements.
Insurance is there to make sure that if the worst happens, you can recover from it. It might not be easy, but we’re here to ease the financial burden after your house burns down or a loved one passes away.
All of those TV commercials that just tell you to find the cheapest rate are completely wrong! Of course, no one wants to pay more then they have to, but it’s not the most important part of the equation. What beats having peace of mind that whatever happens, you'll be taken care of? There are enough things to worry about; let SAV-ON take care of the rest.
Rather than looking for a cheap bare bones policy, take the time to meet with one of our local agents. We'll find the best coverage that truly meets your needs while keeping the rate affordable. Ask us how we handle claims and keep in touch with annual policy reviews.
Top Ten Reasons to be Thankful for Insurance
10. You don’t have to panic when a hail storm comes along (and you don’t have a garage).
9. You can rent the apartment and know that your possessions are still protected, even if you don’t own your own home yet.
8. You don’t have to empty your savings account when an uninsured driver hits your car.
7. You don’t have to worry about losing your home to a lawsuit from an honest mistake.
6. You can invest in nice things without worry that they’ll be stolen.
5. You know that if a big storm comes, you can evacuate to safety without worrying about your home.
4. You know that if you were to lose your spouse, you would be able to survive financially.
3. You know that your assets are protected, even if you can’t predict the future.
2. You know that even if there is a disaster, as long as your family is safe, everything will be okay.
And the #1 reason to be thankful for insurance is... You don’t have to worry. We’ve got you covered.
This Thanksgiving, SAV-ON Insurance is extremely thankful for all of our wonderful clients. If you need a local agent to look out for your most prized possessions, give us a call at 888-867-2866 today for a free no-obligation quote.